Intrasystems is a stable Consortium of 7 Companies acting in the fields of infrastructures , both railways and motorways, train renewal and on-board components and renewable energy.
Intrasystems is organized with a central office in Turin and several offices and partners in the mentioned countries. The services given include also support to bidding activities, contracting, support to local industrial partnership and alliances.
Intrasystems is the vehicle for promoting the companies in the Balkans, MENA and some other selected countries.
Intrasystems mission is:
- to strengthen the products portfolio of the companies that under the umbrella of the Consortium give to Customers a complete range of systems and solutions;
- to strengthen the positioning in the market, with a constant attention listening and assistance, on site, thanks to local partners and offices.
- An ideal technological partner for main contractors of railway, metro, motorway
- A main player in the train's components, sleepers, services and renewal of trains
Intrasystems assists its clients (through specialized companies) from the feasibility study to the completion of the project in the design and construction of railway infrastructures, sleepers, stations, railway equipment and traction line, telecommunications, ticketing, safety.
The members of Intrasystems are all endorsed in Italy and abroad in design, contruction and installation of technology for motorways, tunnels, including toll payment systems, SOS systems, computer networks, surveillance systems.
- A qualified partner for renewable energy
Three companies in the Consortium have expertise and know-how in design, installation and manufacturing of generation system components, exploiting the 3 main types of renewable energy sources: sun, wind, hydro. In particular, the brand ATB RIVA CALZONI is well known throughout the world for its successful projects and its long industrial history.
Design and construction of railway infrastructures, tracks, telecommunications, ticketing, passengers information. Design, construction, installation of train interiors, fiberglass, cockpit.
Design, construction and installation of technologies for tunnels and motorways, info panels, SOS, toll payments.
Engineering, installation and production of components for hydroelectric plants and hydraulic systems in the fields of solar, eolic and biomass energy.